User Guide - Looking glass
User Guide content
Vodafone Looking Glass
The Looking Glass is a tool to view information about our network directly from the routers.
Here you can access the Looking Glass page.
You have two options on the first page:
- Select a site and click the button Use this location.
- Select a command and click the button Use this command.
On the following page you can choose a command, if you have selected a site on the first page and vice versa.
Furthermore, you may have to add an option to the text field.
This should be:
- IP address or FQDN (host name), if the command is marked with I/F.
- IP address, if the command is marked with I.
- Regular expression, if the command is marked with R.
- IP address or CIDR IP address, if the command is marked with I/C.
- Nothing (left empty), if the command is marked with N.
After you have filled in the information, click the Run Command button and the command will be executed on the router and a response page will be displayed.
Note: Running the command might take some time - e.g. on traceroute.